The Streatham Campus is served by the D and H bus routes. The D bus route includes Digby, St Luke’s Campus, the City Centre and Streatham Campus. The H bus route includes the RD&E hospital, St Luke’s Campus, the City Centre, St David’s station, Cowley Bridge and Streatham Campus.
Exeter St David’s Station is approximately 10 minutes walk from the Streatham Campus. See Streatham Campus map for the walking route.
Travelling by Car
From Motorway (M5)
- From the M5 Leave the M5 at Junction 29, signed Exeter Airport.
- At the traffic lights at the end of the motorway off slip road, turn right onto the B3015, signed City Centre, and at the first roundabout turn right, signed Exeter Business Park.
- Go straight over at the next two roundabouts, signed Pinhoe, and join the Monkerton Link Road. At the traffic lights bear left onto the B3212, signed City Centre. Take the right-hand lane and at the second set of traffic lights turn right, signed University.
- Pass under the railway bridge (Polsloe Bridge), drive up the hill and at the fourth set of traffic lights turn right onto Mount Pleasant Road, signed University. (Henry’s Bar
- is on the corner of this junction).
- At the first roundabout take the second exit onto Union Road. Go straight over at the first set of traffic lights onto Prince of Wales Road.
- Continue along Prince of Wales Road for approximately 700 metres and the University’s Streatham Drive entrance is on your right. This entrance gives access to all car parks
We recommend once at the Campus you use Car Park B, follow the signs to Car Parks. Please be aware that the car parking may be ‘Pay & Display’. Once parked walk beside the sports courts towards the sports hall.